TouchCarousel is mobile-friendly and lightweight jQuery content
scroller with touch navigation for mobile and desktop. May be used
as carousel, banner rotator and image gallery.
Itâ€™s used by top , and simple .
- Touch navigation for supported devices.
- Paging and free-scroll mode.
- Physics-based scrolling.
- Fluid width of carousel for free-scroll mode.
- Fast, hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions.
- Four unique skins with photoshop files.
- Multiple carousels with different skins on one page is
- SEO friendly, content is not hidden.
- Configurable items per scroll and snapping.
- Powerful, documented API â€” public methods,
- Customizable UI â€” enable or disable arrows,
- Super easy to style â€” CSS file is commented
- Mouse-drag navigation can be removed if you
donâ€™t need it.
- Each item can have any html content(except video) and can be
Smart autoplay(slideshow) â€”
pauses when you hover over and stops when some action with carousel
is done (optional).
- Simple documentation.
- Support and updates.
- Optional keyboard navigation and much
Please note that TouchCarousel is responsive only in
full-width free-scroll mode (for width).. If
youâ€™re looking for responsive slider
â€“ use my RoyalSlider plugin, you can put
multiple items in one slide in it, so itâ€™ll look
TouchCarousel is tested on Mac, PC, iPad 2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire
and Blackberry PlayBook. If youâ€™ve found that
something works incorrectly on your device, so please contact me
Advanced features (mostly for devs):
- Doesnâ€™t block default browser scroll on
touch devices. Drag only in one direction is allowed.
- Understands difference between click and drag. Use links in it
- Touch navigation can be removed over elements by adding
specific class to them. Use it when you need default browser
behaviour on touch devices (selecting text, input fields).
For support contact me through contact form on my . Please
donâ€™t post links and code in comments, use
contact form for this.
Photos in preview by
included in download pack.
- jQuery 1.9.0 compatibility and iOS6 timer bug fix.
- Fixed new Date() bug in ie 7-8.
To get notified about my plugin updates and new releases
follow me on or join my (unsubscribe at any time,